Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I BELIEVE

Things I Believe:

I believe that God made babies amazingly cute so we wouldn't want to hold a pillow over them when they cry,

I believe God made our eyes weaker and our ears duller as we age so we would not see our own wrinkles,and the continually mounting dust on our furniture, and because by a certain age you have seen and heard quite enough of many,many not so pleasant things.

I believe God made cats and dogs because he knew as humans other humans would sorely disappoint us and sometimes walk away, but a cat or a dog would be there to love us no matter what.

I believe God's fascinating little creatures like delicate butterflies and humming birds and astonishing things like beautiful trees, and vibrant flowers,the amazing brilliance of a starry night, never ending oceans,and waterfalls and pristine lakes are God's way of saying ... "take note of the magical perfection of my creations.
If I can create these then ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH ME."

I believe that Buddha was a great teacher...

I believe that there are, even in this day, many Great Masters whose writings and recordings of their lives by others teach us,encourage us, inspire us and keep us sane in this not so sane world.

I believe that Jesus was the son of God born to Mary and Joseph.

I believe that Jesus taught that Love and Faith and Hope are all we really do need.

I believe He died on the cross to show us His deep Love and to remind us that sacrifice is often necessary in LOVE.

I believe He rose again to prove that LOVE IS EVERLASTING... and lives beyond all dimension of time and space.

I am not super intelligent so these are simple beliefs yet they have gotten me through the very worst of times and made me more aware of the gifts in the best of times.

My life has been a story of the Best of Times and of the Worst of Times.

I believe that I was born for a purpose and that each of us has his or her own purpose whether our lives are long or short.

I believe that each of us is unique,special and blessed and that if we live in Faith, in the MOMENT then we will be awake to all God's Miracles.

I believe that we should share this witness to God's miracles with others.

I believe that God made many religions because HE knew that all of us in all our varying cultures would not be able to adapt to ONE story, and so He allowed there to be many stories that speak the same TRUTH : LOVE is ALL there is and ALL there ever needs to be.

I BELIEVE IN MAKING MEMORIES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

I believe this is "HOW TO BE REALLY ALIVE

LIVE JUICY. STAMP OUT CONFORMITY.
STAY IN BED ALL DAY. DREAM OF GYPSY WAGONS.
FIND SNAILS MAKING LOVE.
DEVELOP AN ASTOUNDING APPETITE FOR BOOKS.
DRINK SUNSETS.DRAW OUT YOUR FEELINGS.
AMAZE YOURSELF. BE RIDICULOUS. STOP
WORRYING NOW.IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN?
MAKE YES YOUR FAVORITE WORD. MARRY
YOURSELF. DRY YOUR CLOTHES IN THE SUN.
EAT MANGOS NAKED.KEEP TOYS IN THE BATHTUB.
SPIN YOURSELF DIZZY. HANG UPSIDE DOWN.
FOLLOW A CHILD. CELEBRATE AN OLD PERSON.
SEND A LOVE LETTER TO YOUR SELF.BE ADVANCED.
TRY ENDEARING.INVENT NEW WAYS TO LOVE.TRANSFORM
NEGATIVES.DELIGHT SOMEONE.WEAR PAJAMAS TO A
DRIVE IN MOVIE.ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL RICH
WITHOUT MONEY.BE WHO YOU TRULY ARE AND THE
MONEY WILL FOLLOW.BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING.
YOU ARE ALWAYS ON YOUR WAY TO A MIRACLE.

THE MIRACLE IS YOU."

NOW, GO MAKE MEMORIES !

Footnote: "How To Be Really Alive!"by Sark

No comments:

Post a Comment